You need help too...
Caring for someone through cancer is tough.
You spend countless hours doing research, trying to find the best treatment, the best doctors, the best solutions…
But at the end of the day, you have no idea if you’re on the right track.
You don’t even know how to talk to your loved one in the right way. Will this help? Or will it do more damage?
You’re their rock of support…
But sometimes you feel like their punching bag.
You get it, going through cancer is hard on every possible level!
But you’re dealing with too much and it’s exhausting.
- Their emotional rollercoaster…
- Your own fears and anxieties…
- Staying strong for your family…
- Work and business projects…
- Managing your household by yourself…
You’re burning the candle at both ends to keep things positive despite your partner’s negative emotions.
BUT… YOU FEEL LIKE THERE’S NO SPACE FOR YOU TO BE YOURSELF ANYMORE.
Cancer has taken over your mind, and it’s overflowing into every aspect of your life.
You’re pushing through, but you wish there was someone who could understand you.
You wish you could express your emotions freely, without fear of being judged.
You wish someone would be there for you.
As a cancer coach, I’ve been asked time and time again if I’d be open to coaching my clients’ family members. And for a long time, I did!
But then I realized that there was a better solution…
Something that could give caregivers the space to express their emotions, vent, feel supported and seen AND also get expert guidance…
Something that would help them walk away with peace of mind, a lighter spirit, clarity, and confidence on how to help their loved one…
And that was a unique combination of small support groups with coaching.
A small support group allows you to get guidance not just from me, your coach…
But also from those who understand you best: other caregivers.
Hi! I’m Catherine Schopfer,
the Online Cancer Coach
In all my years coaching women through cancer, I’ve seen how deeply their journeys impacted their loved ones.
It’s often the caregivers who thank me the most after they see the positive effects of coaching.
And it’s often them who feel the most isolated and lost.
Because while the movies and media help everyone get into the shoes of a cancer patient…
Nobody talks about the struggles of caregiving.
That’s why I created the Online Cancer Coach small support groups.
The Online Cancer Coach small support groups (12 people max.) help you gain the knowledge and perspective you need to care for your loved one through cancer with confidence and ease.
What the support groups include
(Maximum of 12 people per group)
- Initial Assessment to evaluate your situation and give you an action plan you can start implementing on Day 1
- 1 Implementation 1:1 Session if you need or guidance help implementing your action plan
- 2 group coaching sessions per month (90-minute calls) to express yourself freely, support others, and find comfort and guidance in others’ own journeys
- 1:1 coaching sessions on demand* (60-minute calls) when you need extra support or specific guidance
- Facebook Group with all the Online Cancer Coach support group members where you can ask questions and chat with like-minded people who get what you’re going through
- 1 SOS 1:1 session per month (15-minute calls) for urgent support between group coaching sessions
- Individual Resources (workbooks, journaling prompts, e-book, guides, recipes, assessments) that you can use yourself and share with your loved ones
*This is the only way to access on-demand 1:1 sessions with me.
Sessions are booked as add-ons at a discounted rate.
A support group helps you
- Gain confidence that you’re on the right track through clear guidance and practical knowledge on cancer-specific issues (diagnoses, treatments, side effects, best complementary practices, nutrition, what is the right behavior to have, managing the patient’s emotions, and many more…)
- Be part of a community where you belong, with others who are going through or have been through where you are right now
- Get rid of your fears and guilt as you speak your mind in a safe, judgment-free space
- Decrease anxiety and gain peace of mind through emotional release and support
- Shift your mindset into hope and positivity as you hear inspirational stories and learn from those ahead of you in the journey
- Stop cancer from becoming your whole reality and feel like yourself again
Join the Waitlist
Our support groups are currently closed.
For a new group to open, we need to ensure a minimum of participants so that you get the best out of this experience. With more caregivers comes more support, and the opportunity to not only learn but also share your struggles and lessons.
If you want to be the first to know when a new support group opens up, join our waitlist today and get notified immediately as soon as you can get a spot!
Don’t want to wait? Click here to book a call with me and explore 1:1 coaching options for caregivers.
Have more questions?
I am happy to answer.
Have more questions?
I am happy to answer.
The Online Cancer Coach support groups are for people of all genders and ages that are caring for a loved one through cancer.
If you need help figuring out what to do, emotional support, and practical advice from an expert, this is the right offer for you.
Yes. To keep things intimate and relevant for everyone individually, there’s a maximum of 12 people per support group.
To ensure this is a safe space for sharing, calls will not be recorded. I want everyone to feel comfortable, and the only way to achieve that is by knowing exactly who will be listening to you once you share.
Attending each session is completely up to you. Just remember that there will be no recordings! But you’re free to ask questions and get updates on our Facebook Group.
I don’t offer refunds on the support groups, since this is an offer where you will be charged monthly.
First, you’ll click on the button below and choose the plan that best fits your needs.
After you’ve gone through with payment, you’ll receive your 1:1 assessment by email. Take the necessary time to complete this assessment, but remember that the sooner you do, the sooner you’ll get your action plan!
In the same email, you will get a calendar link where you can see all our group coaching sessions. You can join the sessions as soon as you’ve registered, but they will be more effective once you already have your action plan.
After you complete your initial assessment, I will send you an action plan and an invitation to book your implementation session. Remember, this session is optional, but it can really help you get rid of any doubts and get a head start with implementing your plan.
You will also receive the links to book your SOS and on-demand 1:1 sessions in your inbox.
As a member of the Online Cancer Coach support groups, you will have access to an exclusive link to book 1:1 sessions with me. There, you will find all the instructions for booking.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
I am happy to answer.